in Gainsville, FL in March 1963 to
Ralph and Zella Morrow.
• I am Harold's wife and the mother of five beautiful children, three boys, a girl, an an adopted son.
• I earned my associates degree at Rick's College in Family Development and Family Relations.
• My hobbies include taekwondo, visiting florida, paper quilling, gardening, and home decorating.
• Resumé and
• My Voice
My On-Line Presence
Family - Wife and Children
• My Family - Parents and Siblings
• Annual "Toomey Times" Newsletter
• 24+ Years of Family Portraits
My On-Line Journal
[A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z]
My Favorite Web Sites
|Facinating Folds||My paper quilling hobby|
|The Internet's best search engine|
|Scriptures||Holy Bible, Book of Mormon, D&C and other scriptures|
|Toomey.org||Family Web site|
Send me an email
back to Main Page
Last updated 26 October 2009